My new YouTube venture, ForzaAuto

Currently reading:
My new YouTube venture, ForzaAuto

Hi all,

Some of you may know that I've been blogging for a few years now and so far it has been pretty sweet. I've been on press launches, driven Bentley's, Porsche's, Maserati's, Lotus', Rolls Royce's and the list goes on. For a long time I've wanted to get into video and move away from just writing and recently I made that leap. I hasn't been easy and I'm not yet great at it but I am getting better.

My new channel is called ForzaAuto and it will feature reviews, Vlogs and general car-based bumf. Please feel free to check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ForzaAuto

You can also see my latest video (Lotus Elise S ClubRacer Review) here:

I've subscribed, look forward to some interesting videos, as you're local I would offer to help with filming etc as I've quite a bit of kit but I don't have time to keep up my own channel at the moment, but I can wish you luck with it, I'm sure it will take off

Thanks guys.

Andy, yes that would be great. I can film most stuff myself but the drive by stuff is always hard to get and most mates who have helped don't have any experience with film work.

Latest review below, not my best work as it rained every day I had planned to take it out so the final filming day was very rushed.

Hope you enjoy anyway

Back