Forum Donations

Currently reading:
Forum Donations

I come under South Glamorgan I tryed different combinations under the welsh side of things and nowt worked :bang: sorry (n)

Nooooo thats different doesnt apply we are south glamorgan pehaps I could send ben money in registered envelope whats currency out there dollars ?

Have you tried Cardiff? I used Newport as Gwent is not there and went straight through.

Steve

steve1219 said:
Have you tried Cardiff? I used Newport as Gwent is not there and went straight through.

Steve

Yes like I said Ive tried different combinations and nowt :bang: and CW as I intend to donate more that £5 I think I will need a large envelope and I realised it was Yen after I posted was thinking Hong Kong but that is now Chinas and not british (y)

Hellcat said:
United Kingdoms of Great Britain... to be pedantic :D
No :confused:

Great Britain is England, Scotland and Wales.

United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland.

And the British Isles is the whole lot, geographically, and includes everything, including Eire and all the smaller islands :)

OOOT as in out but scotish interpretation[woo thts a big word] no offenceto our scots members mind you :woot: s mon:D :p

Send that person to jail do not pass go or collect £200 Ime not welsh but born here :p

Back