Forum Donations

Currently reading:
Forum Donations

FiAt_PuNtO

Hi, Whilst I understand the benefits of donating funds to the forum, could anyone please inform me as to what they are used for? Are we all to expect certain 'extras' from the forum in anyway?:confused:

They are used towards the running costs of keeping this forum open - Ben who owns the forum pays for the servers out of his own pocket and what he receives does not cover the cost.

You however get to choose your own title, have bigger signatures plus you get that warm and fuzzy feeling inside from making that little difference.

The money donated goes to Bens Japan fund :D

Seriously though, the money donated goes towards the upkeep of the forum, buying new software, etc. which atm iirc Ben (the site owner) actually loses money on i.e. he has to make a sizeable contribution out of his own pocket.

Stuart DemonD said:
Actually, a thermos is quite apt really - useful for when we are waiting for the recovery truck to turn up :rolleyes:

I would hazard a guess at the stilo more than the ulysse ;)

Just tryed again to donate when it comes to the part that sayes Country theres nothing applicable to me ie- Wales. and also it appears that Nathan has a paypal account and I dont know the details but I will try again :bang:

PNL said:
Just tryed again to donate when it comes to the part that sayes Country theres nothing applicable to me ie- Wales. and also it appears that Nathan has a paypal account and I dont know the details but I will try again :bang:
Ah, it is easy!

Country is United Kingdom ;) - then when you go to county, all the Welsh counties are there, towards the bottom of the drop-down (y)

Back