For Sale: Garage Sale

Currently reading:
For Sale: Garage Sale

S

Shaun Cook

right guys, due to recently moving i do not have space for all my parts i stashed away..

there is only one rule...there are no prices on anything, its what u offer me...

i remember robin had dibs on the wheels, do u still want them?

Pics:

DSC00999.jpg

I also have a pair of Fiat Marea front door handles, smoothed already, any offers?

and also all these parts...remember u make me an offer:

Indicator stalk for MK1 Bravo x2
DSC00991.jpg

Rear Light holder got a few of both sides
DSC00996.jpg

Air intake chrome pipe, originally made for a MK2 1.6 but should bit plenty - SOLD to Andy
DSC00995.jpg

HGT Steering wheel with air bag fits MK1 models, wear shown in picture 2
DSC00993.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

Dark Grey Dashboard insert
DSC00992.jpg

Rear Wiper motor, out of MK1 but might fit MK2
DSC00997.jpg

Rear Boot lid catch
DSC00998.jpg

dashboard insert
DSC01000.jpg

box full of random stuff, mainly sun visors etc...
DSC01001.jpg

if anyone wants to take the lot off me, if they want to come pic them up and use them or sell them they can have them for free

boosig2.jpg

forgott o say, iv also got 2 set of little spot lights ill upload some pictures soon

boosig2.jpg

everybody please get bidding and buying then i can get some space back in my shed etc!!

Shaun, aren't the spot lights the ones to fit Wims old bumper???

I know i said i would have them off you a while ago but i keep forgetting and would still like to have them if possible.

DSCF0528-1.jpg

It was me who wanted the handles originally shaun but doesn't matter now. You still looking at selling the 421 some time?

karl, yeh iv got 2 pairs if u still want one.

marcus not yet, cant do anything till i get work and know whats guna happen with my car.

are those my vibe speakers i see lol :p

you have 2 pairs of spot's? are they both the same size,same as the black pair u offered me?

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
MOT next month now

yeh mikey think they still are

and yes they same as them

boosig2.jpg

To be honest dont have a clue what things are worth, but interested in the rear wiper motor and the fogs, if they fit a Mk1 HLX

Thats if there not sold already

Steven

hi, yeh they both should fit, ill have to test the motor to see if it works 1st and asfor the fog lights, they arent fog lights, more spot lights. only small, not they normal size.

same as the ones in rascals old car if u look right at the bottom of his bumper

DSCF1078.jpg

boosig2.jpg

Oh right ok, if you can check the motor and let me know, I was after some fogs as one of mine is broken no worries

Cheers

How much are you after for the Marea handles and dashboard inserts?

which dashboard inserts?

the melon holder and the vent bit?

all in £30 delivered because of the sheer size of it.

or make me an offer

boosig2.jpg

Thanks Shaun

I thought it would be a fair bit due to the size, but funds are a bit tight until I find out what the engine is going to cost to repair, so if you can sell them to someone else please feel free.

Shaun, dude I will have to get a courier to collect from you, mail me your postcode and I will try and sort it out asap.

Cheers

robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

shaun,where did you get the top half of the dash from? does look alot tidyer with it :)

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
MOT next month now

robin no worries no rush mate.

mikey i took it out of my car as iv got a different one in mine.

and will its all urs buddy just email me and let me know how much u wanna pay. im not sure how much postage will be

[email protected]

boosig2.jpg