fool at garage

Currently reading:
fool at garage

I'd call them, its more direct and if they try fob you off, demand to speak to someone higher. They damaged your property, they must pay for it, simple as!!

Where did you go in York jsut outta interest as i live there.. North Eastern tyres on Clifton Moor were brilliant when i used them btw, for future reference

I went to a place called just tyres, up the road from the big halfords and kwik fit.

Last night i had to nip to city link which is right next to north eastern tires at clifton moor, so on way back i called in at them, they were just locking up and when they saw me approching opened back up again. They were very helpful and polite.

I am going into them tomorrow when i am through at York as they are going to check my Tracking for free, and if its out, can do it for about 25 pounds - which is a very reasonable price.

If you dont have odd tyre wear problems its sometimes better to leave tracking alone.
Its not unusual for them to just adjust just one trackrod end which throws the steering wheel off centre.
Its the little bonus earner for the tyre guy at some places and the adjustment gear is lacking in precision.

Ive created a remedy for my broken cap anway. As two of the lugs are still intact and working, and the ring still clips into them, i am going to get a paperclip and tape it to the base of the cap, and then bend it so it goes round both sides of the ring, this will hopefully work (y)

Im getting my tires tracked now as we speak.

Im at the internet 'cafe' here in north eastern tires - its brill :D

they were like 15 degrees out or summat like that:eek:

Back