Styling fog lights

Currently reading:
Styling fog lights

hi i want to put front fog ights ono my 57 reg gp 1.2 active does any one know the price from fiat?

thanks danny

A Fiat dealer charges £800 or more I think more. Because I went and asked the same and they said to me it wasn't worth it because they have to add the wiring in and change the ECU and change the switch panel and the wiring attatched ... I gave up after that lol

Does the 1.2 have a rear fog? If so couldn't you wire it to that. Then when its foggy use the one switch which turned the rear on to turn them all on? Just a thought probably not possible lol (y)

...and annoy all the sensible and law abiding motorists tututututu.

Fogs aren't annoying at all! There are more "law obiding citizens" with miss aligned headlights or 3 passengers in the back who haven't adjusted the beam height.

Also the new cornering fogs that come on the Punto EVO come on round corners and they are exactly the same as normal fogs beam wise ... and they don't blind people ... or do they?

I ain't got fogs yet but if your travelling towards me ... fog away :D

So......why is their use ilegal in conditions of normal visibilty?....and as for cornering lights, how many seconds do they stay on for??

I know why they are illegal, but they aren't blinding. I've never been so dazzled by them I've been unable to see forward.

And even if the cornering fogs are on for, lets say 3 seconds, a car coming the other way round said corner may only see you for the 3 seconds and be 'blinded' the whole time if that was the case ...

You are still more likely to be blinded by a miss aligned headlight. Well where I live every other car seems to have defective lights.

Your more likely to get pulled for having fogs on than having a bulb out front or rear or a brake light, and that's much more dangerous IMO. Because the police assume your a boy/girl racer ...

Back