Technical Flashing mileage, stop/start not working & right-indicator brings on warning symbol +others

Currently reading:
Technical Flashing mileage, stop/start not working & right-indicator brings on warning symbol +others

bambiiiniii

2014 plate, done about 56000 miles

Replaced the original battery in November 2022 as it kept failing and having to jump-start, which was solidifying basically. Since it was changed all seemed good, then just before Christmas, the car kept sounding like it was about to not start and spluttering a bit when driving. I did a bit of googling and seemed like the spark plugs needed replacing.

I took to a trusted garage to explain the sort of issues and they said spark plugs. I left it at the garage for a few days before they could see it and they said when they came to work on the car the battery was completely dead. I was shocked it is new battery. They charged it up and seemed all good but advised me to check back with Halfords. However, after this issue of the car dying, the mileage started flashing, start/start no longer works AND when the right indicator is on the 'no seatbelt' sign flashes, along with the engine light and warning symbol.

After googling again seemed like an electrical fault which seems to be very expensive to fix (paying for someone's time to isolate the various parts to identify the issue. Car is driving and starting up ok but it's just the lights flashing. 3 different Halfords tested the battery and even put a new battery in to see if it was the source of the issue. They even did an alternator test with a multimeter and they just said they think it could be an electrical fault somewhere drawing power.

When I bought the car in 2020 one of the running lights did not work as the socket was water damaged and the boot doesn't open unless using the car key.

Any thoughts? Thanks

My odometer is flashing as well. I think it’s related to a faulty module. Here are the codes that came up when scanner put on

Attachments

• IMG_8029.jpeg
    IMG_8029.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 24
Back