Technical Fitting the GSR induction kit...

Currently reading:
Technical Fitting the GSR induction kit...

Hi guys!

Got my GSR kit today (cheers Rob
icon_cool.gif
). I've assembled the kit appropriately but I just went outside to attach it to the throttle body and I can't work out how the plastic black round thing attaches to the throttle body
icon_cry.gif
I wanted to go out to thrash it this eve. Any ideas people?

Btw, it's a kit for a MPI Seicento.

The bob?

That attaches using two long allen key headed bolts IIRC, the Studs in the TB need undoing (13mm spanner IIRC!)

you not got instructions :confused:

not sure on mpi but with bob i fitted to mine i found 2 bolts in the garage and lined them up with holes in tb

the bolts that hold airbox onto spi are screwed into tb, airbox on and nuts on top to keep it tight, is this same sort of set up on mpi, as i would imagine this method also works, it also easier to line up holes this way :D

I've got two bolts but can't find owt to line them up with. I think I only have the top half of the "bob" too. I have no instructions, and it doesn't look obvious so I aint got a clue to be honest:(

'top half' of bob :confused: i think that it :eek: , you got the spacer for it, i remember seeing a kit at stanford that was using a spacer

if it dont look obvious then i am stuck , cause there only 1 way of fitting it, it wont line up any other way :eek:

there should be 2 screw holes in tb that the bob lines up to , well that the set up on the spi tb , it should be same on mpi as it uses same bob, having never looked at an mpi tb i cant help no more....sorry :(

The screws don't even fit any holes on it and now i've lost one of them down the back of the engine. There is no way that bob fits the throttle body. There is nothing for it to sit flush to. A waste of time and a waste of money. I can't be arsed with it now. The K&N is going back on.

Back