General fitting bravo side repeaters

Currently reading:
General fitting bravo side repeaters

fiat bravo 98

hi im new to this forum, i have an r reg fiat bravo 1.4s and desperatley need some advice... my side repeater cover has broken and the bulb has been pushed inside the body of the car itself how do i get to the back of the light itself to get it back out i've tryed everything from what i can gather please please please help thank you very much my fellow fiat'ers :)

Hi Welcome to the Forum :)

To get your busted side repeater out push it towards the back of the car, then pull the front of it towards you. You can see how its made here;

You twist the bulb holder then pull to remove. Its probably dangling on the wire inside the wing. If you cant reach the wire through indicator hole in the wing you will have to take of the wheel and remove the plastic wheel arch liner. Which is easy its a few screws and 8mm bolts just support the car with an axel stand or something first.

thank you very much for this info and the pic was great think im gna be a regular user of this forum from now on thank you pal ;)

Personally have replaced the original bulbs in those side repeaters with LEDs. They work fine.

Back