General Fitted Air horn to my GP

Currently reading:
General Fitted Air horn to my GP

having spotted someone on the new panda section saying how poor the horn on the panda is i decided to have a good listen to the one on my GP and it didnt exactly catch my attention... and Seeing as halfords has http://www.casporttouring.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=Stebel11135&Category_Code=new]thsi on offer for eighteen and a half quid i thaught i would give one a try Trust me its very very loud made my old man and a mate jump a mile when i let him listen to it (they where expecting it) and it probably saved me from having a pile up tonight when some dozey 4x4 driver pulled out on me..... well worth the money :D

Hi Andy, Any chance of you posting some pics to show us location/wiring etc.? I rather fancy that horn,the ones I have spare are too big to fit in the front grille.

This is the installation of a compact Nautilus horn fitted to my G.P.
It's on the right hand side of the engine bay as it wouldn't easily fit behind the grill.
The thread already exists but I don't know how to link to it.
You could always try searching my posts to find it.

Attachments

• P9022361.JPG
    P9022361.JPG
    912.9 KB · Views: 90
  • P9022362.JPG
    P9022362.JPG
    925 KB · Views: 95
Is the horn easy to replace?

I must admit when I had to honk someone to stop them hitting me, it sounded girly! (n)

Did this today :) Thanks for the guide Andy!! Dont think my results as clean and tidy as BigAl's but oh well.

Frightened the life out of the Mrs first time i honked it after she insisted on telling me that it wouldnt be any louder.

Back