General First fault

Currently reading:
General First fault

twobigdogs

First fault with my 500x it's only minor but being fixed at dealer. The 500 logo on the drivers seat has come away from the seat back.

Mean they fixed under warranty? when i told about my discoloured leather, they said time and wear ..

Most leather wear would not be considered a warranty issue. If you wear jeans a lot, the dye from your jeans may transfer to the seat and give it a bluish tint. In that case your option is to use leather cleaner to clean the seats.

If you park your car outside all the time and don't use any sunscreen on your windshield, your interior will eventually start fading. There are some protectants that you can use to delay it, but it will start fading eventually anyway.

The black 500 logo in the seat near the headrest has peeled away! Took it to the dealer and they said it shouldn't be like that ,took a photo and said they would fit new seat cover. Car booked in next week with courtesy car. I've also mentioned I get a rattle from the rear exhaust when going over bumps and they said they will check it over.

The black 500 logo in the seat near the headrest has peeled away! Took it to the dealer and they said it shouldn't be like that ,took a photo and said they would fit new seat cover. Car booked in next week with courtesy car. I've also mentioned I get a rattle from the rear exhaust when going over bumps and they said they will check it over.

Are your seats the leather type,or the velour ones,least they are sorting it for you.

I know all that thing what i can't get how the fabric which looks like leather in 15 weeks discoloured and lost the shape. when i report it they just told time and wear.i can't imagine how it looks like after 1 year :)

same like mine,, is your door panels are red? if its is there any discoloured around the handle?

Back