General Finally i got my 100HP

Currently reading:
General Finally i got my 100HP

I took delivery of a new Panda 100HP today.
Picked up the little beast around 1330 and took a long drive straight after leaving the dealer.

It was a custom order incl. climate control, pandemonio-kit, window airbags (for a total of 6 airbags). On top of that it has the mp3 CD player and -drum roll- a boot light :D

I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow, so by tomorrow evening they should be online.

I took delivery of a new Panda 100HP today.
Picked up the little beast around 1330 and took a long drive straight after leaving the dealer.

It was a custom order incl. climate control, pandemonio-kit, window airbags (for a total of 6 airbags). On top of that it has the mp3 CD player and -drum roll- a boot light :D

I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow, so by tomorrow evening they should be online.

Hey, can I be first to congratulate you Santa, and you even preempted the inevitable pictures question!

My 100HP came with a boot light. I brought on before i picked it up so i now have a boot light i dont need. I cant take i back coz i was a special order. :mad:

everything bar the window air bags and pandamoniam kit is standard fit on the 100hp, glad to see theres more owners, maybe check out the '07 hp meet thread?

james

everything bar the window air bags and pandamoniam kit is standard fit on the 100hp, glad to see theres more owners, maybe check out the '07 hp meet thread?

james

I think we have a slightly different standard fit in Denmark.
The mp3 player was only added to the 100HP in 2007 in Denmark and climate control is not standard (only manual aircon). Plus we have front side airbags as standard (i think that's missing in the uk).

I would like to go to a 100hp meet, but it's a bit of a drive from Denmark ;)

Good news, but keep chasing just in case they change their mind.

Very nice Santa, looks aswome and nice colour, good call on the pandemonio pack
Enjoy your new toy

OZ

Thanks.

I did caught Fiat Denmark i little of guard with the pandemonio pack, i was the very first customer in Denmark to ask for it, so they had to find a price for it. :D

I was also the first to order a Panda 100HP with climate control, so you can say i have a very unique car (at least in Denmark :rolleyes: ) (y)

What's the delivery time on yours?

Back