General Finally got one!!

Currently reading:
General Finally got one!!

Nothing wrong with Conti's for parts. Old Fiat parts can be very cheap.

If you want a new top hose ive got a brand new one, haha I found it the other day :rolleyes:. I know Clive has a good used one too, I gave it to him.

Last edited:
Hey
I was behind you the other day down Richmond Road, me and a mate were sat staring at your car trying to work out what looks different on the rear hatch.
Is there something different or was it just me confused?
ooks a pretty tidy car! would look better with 15's on it though :rolleyes::devil:

Hey
I was behind you the other day down Richmond Road, me and a mate were sat staring at your car trying to work out what looks different on the rear hatch.
Is there something different or was it just me confused?
ooks a pretty tidy car! would look better with 15's on it though :rolleyes::devil:

its just been debadged, nothing special. and was that you I followed through the st Lukes car park the other day? Man, those wheels look the business! slightly out of my price range at the mo though lol.

Got my hoses sorted, so we're happy there. all I need now is a new seal for around the sunroof!

Maybe the other thing different is the amount of dust on it! Been on some gravel recently :)

Yeah, wheel arches is on the list. I'll keep ya'll posted!

Back