Fife police are a joke

Currently reading:
Fife police are a joke

I was riding some flatland in cowedenbeath...when I got jumped by the local idiots....went to hospital...I need an opertion now on my right hand and a brokin rib coverd in cuts and bruises (I'm in hospital as I type this get out tomorow)...I gave a statement to the police and you kno wat dick head pc said...well you will go out at night and stay out of trouble.....WTF are the police on.....so am I sopposed to sit in my flat like a fckin hermit.....sorry for the rant I'm pissed off

Sorry to hear this and hope you make a complete and speedy recovery. As for plod, least said soonest mended..............ah frig it, they are worse than useless sometimes!

Sorry to hear about what happened to you. Been jumped a few times myself and it ain't a fun experience to say the least.

Haven't got much in the way of positive things to say about the Fife constabulary - 3 points and £60 fine present from them in the mail this morning. Could've been worse though I guess :rolleyes:

Thanks...I'll be fine...I'm more annoyed with the police they are there for a reason...I'm big enuff or ugly enuff to look after my self ...but that's say I was an OAP would the police be saying the same thing

I dont have much respect for police either after a few things that I have heard/seen happen.

But on the point of being jumped... dunno if you are anything like me or not, but if you know who they are? (just guessing since you said it was the local idiots) then why not wait and get the cowardly ****s one by one?

I kno who did it punks like proper skinheads and **** it's been an on going problem...I ****ed them up about a year ago...long story short there a place in fife broomhead where all the goths, metalheads and punks go even I went and we get drunk and start fights on folk I admit I was a dick....as the mnths went I notice alot of drug takin and young girls going up all under 16..I caught one of the punks sleeping wae a lassie I left the place and a week later I found out she was 14....I have a sister who's 13 so I felt sick as I could have stopped it went to the police nowt happend....a few weeks later seen 1 of them at dalgety bay shell garage walked over and floored the dirty pedo **** I got lifted than released the same night....since than it's been an on going problem....miby I should grap 1 of them tie the ****er spray pedo on his body and dump the **** in Glasgow......

Dont mean to sound like an old fart here but is "riding the flatland" a euphemism for somthing else? Certainly seems like it but I dont want to jump to conclusions here! :)

It is interesting though that whenever I hear a story back from Scotland about police being ****, its primarily the Fife police that are guilty. :p

2902748386_772197259b.jpg

Cheers for the explanation! :D

Back