fiatforum track day

Currently reading:
fiatforum track day

yeah, Si are you cooming to combe with me and alex? be nice to have a fiat convoy on the track(y)

Whats this and when??? Coombe just down the road from me? Not got a car atm though :cry:

Dunc - STANDARD Uno Turbo
sgh1970 - Stilo abarth
kritip - Almost standard Sei Sporting
55stiloschuey - Stilo Schumacher (lots of bhp by the time we do this!)
Andy_sx - maybe a tuned 1.2 bravo, maybe a stripped bravo hgt..
spuda101 - punto 55 almost std
StoneNewt - Sei Sporting 1.2 (or possibly a punto)
H2ypr + Alainax - Fiat Coupe Turbo - 330bhp + with *newly purchased* bucket seats and harnesses.
H2DaE - Mk2 Punto Smoke Machine
Hellcat + Bunny - Fiat Tipo 2.0 Sedicivalvole (mk2 ) or Marea Weekend 130JTD (mk2 )
charlie - mk1 punto sporting 16v (none of this mk2 malarky )
Bushboy - TBC
GhostWKD - Cinquecento Sporting with a few mods (depending when it is)
stilosporting + missus - stilo sporting JTD (standard)
OldskoolMK1unoturbo - Uno Turbo MK1
blu73 - maybe/hopefully, Stripped sei sporting crashed, another fiat on its way i hope.
bulldog5046 - Marea 2.0 20v
Si - Punto - Depending on date will be mk2b Punto Active :eek: OR mk1 Punto GT3

Whats this and when??? Coombe just down the road from me? Not got a car atm though :cry:

Action Day at Combe on 21st April iirc

sgh1970 - Stilo abarth
H2ypr + Alainax - Fiat Coupe Turbo - 330bhp + with *newly purchased* bucket seats and harnesses.
Hellcat + Bunny - Fiat Tipo 2.0 Sedicivalvole (mk2 ) or Marea Weekend 130JTD (mk2 )
Bushboy - TBC
blu73 - maybe/hopefully, Stripped sei sporting crashed, another fiat on its way i hope.
Si - Punto - Bravo HGT

god i really wat to do a track day, but i really wouldnt trust patch in terms of gearbox longevity :(

got a few possabilities atm, but will keep them all under wraps unless none of them come off... but in the mean time keep me penciled in (y)

hmmmm it is a bit pricey. but then it's just after me birthday....
but i won't be able to get the time off of work.(n) but then i start at 4pm hmmmmmmm decisions. might just turn up in the morning and watch with envy maybe. not too far from me either!!

Ryan I didnt realise that you're going with TSC (I didnt actually realise that TSC are going :eek:)

Me and Alex are there with another forum... but we'll see you there mate :)

£40 for 2 entry tickets and 15 mins track time??? sounds like a bargain to me :D

How do I book? bulldog said to ring but can I do it online anywhere?

Alex and Si, i need to talk to you about convoy :p

i thought i read £165 for the day?

bulldog i live in weston so if i go i should be able to meet up with you somewhere for a 'convoy' although i drive a 1.4 tipo so might not be able to keep up with you if you want to go there at quite a pace:p

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

^^ taken from the offical site. Ryan told me the track package gets you 2 entry tickets and 1 (15mins) track session. doesnt say on the site but thats what hes booket :p

Last edited:
View attachment 25612

^^ taken from the offical site. Ryan told me the track package gets you 2 entry tickets and 1 (15mins) track session. doesnt say on the site but thats what hes booket :p

i tryed the http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/trackdays.htm and that doesn't mention that. actually just looking at their website the performance car action day is the one everyone is interested in. for £40 i see what everyone is looking at now. i shall probably be booking tomorrow then.;) even if my car doesn't quite meet the performance car standard lol.

Action Day at Combe on 21st April iirc

sgh1970 - Stilo abarth
Bushboy - TBC
Si - Punto - Bravo HGT

so who on that list will be going to castle combe on the 21st april? more to the point will anyone be slower than me in my 1.4 tipo

so who on that list will be going to castle combe on the 21st april? more to the point will anyone be slower than me in my 1.4 tipo

i'm quite tempted, i'll have to have a word with the missus and see what she thinks... i'm just not sure if a 1.2 8v is a good idea to have on a track...:rolleyes:

perhaps i'll come along and maybe go for a ride with someone...

i'm quite tempted, i'll have to have a word with the missus and see what she thinks... i'm just not sure if a 1.2 8v is a good idea to have on a track...:rolleyes:

perhaps i'll come along and maybe go for a ride with someone...

come on it'll be worth a go i really wouldn't mind a go in mine. and mine its a 1.4 in a fairly weightly car. so could be interesting.

Back