fiatforum track day

Currently reading:
fiatforum track day

Castle combe have a 100Db limit iirc on the track,

i remember when i tracked my old corsa last year it came over at 63Db (Very Quiet) for a full race system lol. haha.

i will be up for a bit of track action again ;) its always a little bit of fun :)

so what will it cost me parts wise? new brakes? tyres? or should they last the day unscathed? :chin:

If you're on a dry day, then get some almost illegal or almost illegal tyres to drive on. Anyone who has driven on very worn tyres knows they're great in the dry - but dangerous in the wet. :eek:

Also what brakes does your cinq have? standard solid discs? Might be worth doing a vented disc conversion if you're going to be hard on the brakes.

castle combe check your tyres.. and they have to be legal... but there is a set of legal semi slick yokos that are sold... the patern looks like cross hatch and they are really good ;)

i would suggest you just check the brakes etc are good enough for some normal (hard) driving.

a session is 15 mins.. so the more laps you can do the better. :)

Bebsie - dont worry about me running off, mostly motorway works around here atm but if you ckme up watch out for the cameras as there are loads about at the moment.

everyone is welcome to come, and hey the lower powered cars might handle better, who knows ?!

as said i'm already booked on the track, i wouldnt really worry about needing new tyres and brakes as its just a 15 minute session, shouldnt be more than some hard driving as said.

if we want to meet up before going in and i will arrage a tiem and place, for your interest i'm on the afternoon track session and yes you need to ring them to book it.

Cheers,
Ryan

it is also possible ot ring and book and pay and then pick up on the gate ;)

i did it in a 1.2 corsa C. )pics available on request lol. and had an absolute ball.. it was great fun.

even though i only overtook an mx5... :D

highly recomended. :D :D :D

Im still up for a track day aswell. Whether it be the project cinq or the coupe!! :D

Ross

right, theres a track day at donington park in sept.

£200 for the day, 9ish till 5ish, with an hour break for lunch. its an open pit lane too so u can come on and off the track as u please which is awesome :D

im gonna be booking me on that one with the UT, so does anyone else fancy it? will get the dates etc for u all

Dunc

Back