General FIAT Tipo Headres removal

Currently reading:
General FIAT Tipo Headres removal

Yavor

Hi to everyone, this is my firs post here, although I am a frequent user of the Bulgarian forum of FIAT fans.
I own a Tipo 159A3.048 with inmovable headrests - does anybody of you knows how to remove them without breaking something or dismantling the whole seat. Apparently, none of my Bulgarian coleagues has succeeded in removing these. So please help!!! :bang:

Yavor said:
Hi to everyone, this is my firs post here, although I am a frequent user of the Bulgarian forum of FIAT fans.
I own a Tipo 159A3.048 with inmovable headrests - does anybody of you knows how to remove them without breaking something or dismantling the whole seat. Apparently, none of my Bulgarian coleagues has succeeded in removing these. So please help!!! :bang:
i might be wrong here as ive never removed a headrest from a tipo seat, but on other fiats, you push the side of the seat at the top end. there is a button that lets it release [ hidden behind seat material]. i presume fiat used this system on these seats.:)

tipomike said:
Hi - Whats rthe address of the Bulgarian site?

www.fiat-bg.com/forum/

But it is all in Bulgarian, there is no english version.
I have the same nick there - actually this is my name - you can contact me in english. Also I am 100% that at least 20% of all the visitors speak english (more than 1500 registrated users so far)

Last edited:
Hey Guys!
did anyone in the end manage to remove the tipo headrest? cuz i didnt. i desperately need to remove it but didnt manage so far:/ i have no clue how to get that done. the idea u posted didn't work unfortunately:/ any other ideas plz???
.:Demise:.

Back