General Fiat seicento CoC 1.1 MPI

Currently reading:
General Fiat seicento CoC 1.1 MPI

cojones

To make it short, I'm registering my Sei SX MPI in the UK. Now, the form asks quite a lot of stuff that should be apparently on the CoC certificate or whatever that is, that we do not have in Spain.

Has anyone got a scan or something? Or the values for the following (the number is the field on the CoC):
  • Variant - 0.2
  • Version - 0.2
  • HC in g/km or g/kWh - 46.1
  • NOx in g/km or g/kWh - 46.1
  • Number of standing places (what the fcuk is this??) no field
  • Max permisible mass - 14.1
  • Euro status directive number. "Generally shown with exhaust emissions eg. 1999/102A/EC,98/69/EC"
  • Engine number - is this different in each car like the chassis number, or the same for the same engine in all cars that share it? It is 1.1MPI.
  • CO2 in g/km - 46.2
  • Mass in service - 12.1
  • CO g/km or g/kWh - 46.1
  • HC+NOx g/km - 46.1
  • Stationary sound level in dB(A) - 45
  • Engine speed - 45, might look like 81 (stationary) at 3000 (engine speed) min - 1/70
  • Drive-by-sound level dB(A) - 45
I think that's it. The rest, which is not much, I got from either Wikipedia or the FAQ on here...

Help would be enormously appreciated :)

What youve posted looks like a MOT emissions sheet, if so most of it will be different as not all cars run the same

Engine number will be different on each car

Certificate of Conformity.

It will be the manufacturers specification for emmissions levels etc....not what that specific car does.

I'd ask a dealer if they can help you out (y)

Kristian

if not, you'll have to take it for an SVA test before you can regester it. but that should also count as your mot for the year. providing it passes.

an SVA test is basically like an MOT. but it has to be done when a car/bike is either imported or someone has built one from scratch using more that one make and model's parts. this test is basically to confirm the car is safe and "conforms" with uk regualtion.

the test is about £90 so make sure its "mot ready" if you have to take one.

Cheers guys...

I'm not in Spain hehe so it will be kind of difficult to get... I need to revise my car's paperwork better, but if I really don't have it, is that certificate something linked to my car, eg, to the chassis number? Is it something I can get from a local fiat dealer?

Your car has the same engine as mine (2001 Schumacher) but my CO2 on the road tax form says 155 G/KM and your CO2 reading is 46.2, So it will be interesting to see which taxation class yours will come under as I'm shure mine is wrong.

Edit: Just checked mine and it's right. Seems high though?
Yours should be 143 G/KM.

Last edited:
Back