Scudo Fiat Scudo 2009 SatNav CD

Currently reading:
Scudo Fiat Scudo 2009 SatNav CD

The obvious place is eBay. My uncle has a similar vehicle, I will ask him if he has satnav. He might possibly have one I could copy.
Many thanks for the info although I have tried Ebay, Satnav CD suppliers etc with no luck. If your uncle has one I could copy It would be appreciated. If it works I will gladly give him some money and of course return the CD. Kind Regards Cliff

Many thanks for the info although I have tried Ebay, Satnav CD suppliers etc with no luck. If your uncle has one I could copy It would be appreciated. If it works I will gladly give him some money and of course return the CD. Kind Regards Cliff
Will call and ask him and let you know.
Just called and Im sorry he doesnt have the built in sat nav so I cant help. I find that if you keep trawling eBay you quite often find things opo up if you keep looking. Also try eBay.com as well, as .co.uk as there are sometimes more things on there. I have also been known to find stuff on eBay.it as well but you need to persevere as they dont really want you doing this. I had trouble with 1 item but paypal resolved it for me so it is safe to use if you have a paypal account. Try searching using a variety of terms too as sometimes they get listed in very odd places. If I come acrosss anything I will surely let you know.

Last edited:
Back