Fiat Salvage

Currently reading:
Fiat Salvage

B

bravobrava

Hi, i have never used this forum before but i was wondering if anybody know of any fiat breakers in the Greater Manchester area I need a bonnet for my Fiat Brava and am looking at second hand prices, cheers in advance!

Best place in Greater Manchester is Pimhole scrap yards, plenty of fiats. Also Fiat Bravo/a and Marea Bonnets will fit your Brava so you can have more of a choice in colours. :)

Pimhole Scrap Yards is in Bury, try www.yell.com for info. Also try Metro Salvage in Bolton, another great place.

cheers any idea on an address for the scrapyard in bury? and how much you reckon i'm looking at? expensive?

Pimhole Fold, Bury, Lancashire BL9 7ET

There are about 10 scrapyards all closely packed together on the one street. When you go there, go half way in and on your left you should see a huge scrapyard, thats normally the best avoid the ones at the start with there own carpark.

I would say about £30 for the bonnet but thats just a guess could be less could be more. They are very good with prices, they dont charge the earth there.

Also theres a Fiat Breakers in Warrington. Wimmy has the address. If he spots this i'm sure he'll add to the list.

This is the one in Bolton, give them a ring for a price.

Metro Salvage (UK) Ltd
228, Top Waterloo St, Bolton, Lancashire BL1 8HU
Tel: 01204 386201