Technical Fiat Qubo gearbox not working suddenly

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Qubo gearbox not working suddenly

ken1980

Dear all, my car Fiat Qubo red auto transmission light come on whilst I was stopping signal light when I use my car in the morning, red auto transmission light come on and bleeding, gearbox to be "N", I did need to of my car and wait a bit and restart it or sometime I did need to reset it. This issue was only happening in the morning. I have no idea what's problem of this, does gearbox senor to be aging or some electric parts are aging or problem of battery current? I have been dropped my car off to my car station that they have been tested for 30 miles and had no this issue come out. How can I do or futher check now?

Thanks a lot.

Hi

1. Check all of the Rear lights..and Brake lights ( the same Brakelight sensors work the gearbox controls)

2. Take notice of WHEN the light comes on.. Braking..steering.. or just at very low RPM

3. A Garage should be able to get a 'Fault Code' related to this warning

4. This gearbox AND clutch are controlled by a ROBOT..
this Robot uses special fluid.. if the fluid level is low.. then it struggles to work well

Test the 1 and 2.. ;-)

Then tell us more

Hi

1. Check all of the Rear lights..and Brake lights ( the same Brakelight sensors work the gearbox controls)

2. Take notice of WHEN the light comes on.. Braking..steering.. or just at very low RPM

3. A Garage should be able to get a 'Fault Code' related to this warning

4. This gearbox AND clutch are controlled by a ROBOT..
this Robot uses special fluid.. if the fluid level is low.. then it struggles to work well

Test the 1 and 2.. ;-)

Then tell us more
Hi

Thank you for your information.

According to above commend, because I awared that it was happening after installed rear camera. I guess might be part of wiring was not fixed properly as caused. I replaced other one and then it is not happen until now (Hope will not happen again). I also will drop it off to a garage to further definitely soon.

Keep updating.

Kind Regards.

Back