Fiat punto w reg(2000) tow hook cover

Currently reading:
Fiat punto w reg(2000) tow hook cover

FIatDriverMK2

WENT TO FIAT DEALER AND FOR TOW HOOK COVER ON THE FRONT BUMPER COST £16.80p!! NO WAY IM PAYING THAT FOR A PART THAT SMALL THERE ANYWHERE CHEAP FOR THAT PART

Somebody pinched mine...got a replacement for a quid - and that was just to cover P&P lol

I now have a burgundy tow-eye cover on a silver car...naturally, I got my girlfriend to paint a silly face on it - something like this: :p

Somebody pinched mine...got a replacement for a quid - and that was just to cover P&P lol

I now have a burgundy tow-eye cover on a silver car...naturally, I got my girlfriend to paint a silly face on it - something like this: :p

a quid? :O where from? yee i at fiat dealership today bloke said people buy em because people steal them off there cars but not really surprised if fiat sell them for £16

A bloke was breaking a Punto and emailed him on the off chance.

Somebody on here was flogging one on ebay last week, week before?

A bloke was breaking a Punto and emailed him on the off chance.

Somebody on here was flogging one on ebay last week, week before?

i was the some1 that was flogging 1 on ebay, i sell eye cover all the time on ebay wot colour do u want and is it 3 or 5 door i'll try and get you 1, just if u was wondering where i get them from i hav a friend thats dad owns a scrap yard and i get all the eye covers from bumpers just before thay crush them for a small price and sell them :)

Back