Fiat Punto Mk2 wing mirrors/door handles

Currently reading:
Fiat Punto Mk2 wing mirrors/door handles

Keevil

Hi guys, not sure if i'm posting this in the right section and I still haven't used this forum alot. I have a Punto Mk2, 2000, and was wondering how I'd go about colour coding the door handles and mirrors (stupid question i'm guessing, but I have very little car knowledge and am trying to gain some through my own doing.)

Is it a case of just replacing them with newer ones? as the mirrors I have are the standard black plasticy type, like i said, probably an obvious answer to this question but just trying to get some info thats all.

As a side note, i've read that the gear knob is a pain to remove, but if I was to replace it, could I get one and still be able to use the lift-to-reverse mechanism? or does it 100% have to be taken out?

Cheers guys :D

Hi guys, not sure if i'm posting this in the right section and I still haven't used this forum alot. I have a Punto Mk2, 2000, and was wondering how I'd go about colour coding the door handles and mirrors (stupid question i'm guessing, but I have very little car knowledge and am trying to gain some through my own doing.)

Is it a case of just replacing them with newer ones? as the mirrors I have are the standard black plasticy type, like i said, probably an obvious answer to this question but just trying to get some info thats all.

As a side note, i've read that the gear knob is a pain to remove, but if I was to replace it, could I get one and still be able to use the lift-to-reverse mechanism? or does it 100% have to be taken out?

Cheers guys :D

Mirrors and door handles - go to the mk2/mk2b punto section and have a look on the guides , both mirrors and handles are explained in depth there. as for buying mirrors if I was you if just follow the guide to spray your ones already on the car :) hope you find these posts :)!

Back