General Fiat Punto Gearbox

Currently reading:
General Fiat Punto Gearbox

Vedran

hey i got a question my punto broke down 2day the gearbox went on it i need a new one dose anyone know where i can get a cheep gear box its a 1.2 16v T reg and dose anyone know how mutch would it cost me 2 sort it out. thx

thx do u think i can use gearbox from a a standard 1.2 fist punto because i found one for £80 but its just from a standard 1.2 punto. thx

dont know because i phoned some scrap yarss and that everyone of them sed about £185 lol a bit mutch 4 a 2nd hand gearbox lol

hmmm i had a little look but had no luck i have a nother look later coz i have 2 go work now but if that gearbox from a 1.2 punto will fit my 1 then i think im gona get that i will have a look around for more and c if i can finde anything else.

Ihave just changed my box on my mk1 sporting. Hard to find and are fairly rare mine was £80. To have it fitted some garages ask £300, tell them to foook off as a punto is one of the easiest to do. You can get them down to around £150 if you dont wanna do yourself.

Ihave a whole car for spares if you're intersted... has a water leak and long Mot and tax. It's a mk1 95 black 5 door with 115k and stamped service history.

£300

thx mate but not realy looking 2 get a nother car just need a gearbox realy when i sort it out im gona put it up 4 sale prob then looking to get a golf mk4 i prob change the gearbox my self just need 2 find one lol

How difficult is it changing a gearbox on a 1.2 on the 51 reg? I know a garage can change one in a morning, but they have all the gear. Any help please

hello i was wondering if u cud help i have changed the gear box in my punto mk 2 and wen i connect the cable line up it is pullin the gear stick to the right and is not lettin me select any gears is there a certain way to set it up thnks

Back