General Fiat Panda vs Suzuki Splash

Currently reading:
General Fiat Panda vs Suzuki Splash

Found this vid yesterday, thought it may be of interest to some of you. Surprised me actually, considering the Panda is not exactly famous for it's Rolls Royce suspension! I always thought the Panda's ride was quite firm, but apparently not? Just shows that more money doesn't necessarily buy you a better ride.

Nice vid. It's only the 100hp that has the firm suspension...the rest of the range have a soft suspension and roll and sway like a ferry in comparison.

I knew the Panda would be better from the start and now to be even more unconstructive

Panda = :D

Suzuki = :cry:

Not a great article really, but I do much prefer 5th gear over top gear. At least they have presenters who can drive.

I like both shows but they are two separate shows that have different aims. Fifth Gear is just like the older stiffer Top Gear, Quite factual and fairly impartial... Informative but not electrifying. Current Top Gear is a show about entertainment that features cars... I love to see crazy fast cars hooning about a track with carefree abandon and a few laughs along the way.

In short, both great but in no way the same (except for the cars of course)

Not a great article really, but I do much prefer 5th gear over top gear. At least they have presenters who can drive.

I agree, it's a bit pointless looking at just one tiny aspect. You don't want a ride that is too firm, but too soft is just as bad. The only way to tell which is better is by driving the car on the type or roads that you will be using the car on.

Back