Technical Fiat Panda shaking while decelerating

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Panda shaking while decelerating

Hi, I have a 2005 fiat panda 1.2 emotion. My family bought it brand new with all the bells and whistles. The car since new has 57.700 km ( so its a nugget). i love it to bits but it has a problem that i just wrap my head around.
When decelerating in second at around 1.500rpm it starts to shake. Also when you jab the throttle in the first four gears it kicks like it has not 60 but rather 600 horsepower. I changer the rear bushings of the front control arms but i did not notice any change. Any idea what could this be ?

Update no: I don't even know anymore, I finally managed to get the car on a jack and inspect it myself. Obviously all mounts need replacing. They are all torn are knackered from the years. So we decided, when why find he money, to do a complete refresh on the suspension. Now this includes a steering rack cause it has play, new suspension arms, new shock absorbers, engine mounts and anti roll bar drop links. And that because everything else is changed. Then all is left are the paintjob and the sound system.
Soon hopefully I will post some photos of the progress of the car mechanically at least

Back