Panda (Classic) Fiat Panda Parade S/R – Twin Sunroof 1242cc 16v Conversion

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Fiat Panda Parade S/R – Twin Sunroof 1242cc 16v Conversion

Thats the danger (as a seller) with doing conversions etc, noone is going to trust the workmanship unless they have done the work themselves. Not that im suggesting that the work hasnt been done correctly, but the no mot (although there doesnt seem to be anything that would prevent one being done) is a definate put off. I feel like asking the seller, "ok so what is actually wrong with it?" again, not suggesting there is, but i would be suspicious.

Be as blunt as you like.....the owner is not on the forum and the previous owner is...although when asked what's the problem with not getting an mot a suitable answer is not forthcoming. In fairness to our forum friend he does not own the car any more and has not for some time....so as far as I'm concerned the buyer walked away for a reason...work it out for yourself...answers on a postcard to P.O box WTF.100

Last edited:
To be honest, it looks reasonably well put together. Wiring appears tidy, clean engine bay, new shocks, half decent tyres, brakes and a Y10 ARB.
I would not be so suspicious, as maybe with about £200 it could be MOTd.
As long as the engine is good and will go through emissions, all the rest is standard Panda gremlins. As it stands, with the risk involved, I would not pay more than 400-500.

Maybe once its sold the owner will come on here to give us all the details lol :)

Wait and see I guess..but don't hold your breath..:rolleyes:

Being an older guy (or an adult)i find the use of "lol" very annoying... I see you use it a lot. So, to raise more money for pinky's fund I challenge you to stop using this downgrading of the English language or pay 5p to the fund each time you do. I'm willing to join in with this challenge and will refrain from being a grumpy git or pay a fine to pinky's fund.... Deal or no deal???..:D

Being an older guy (or an adult)i find the use of "lol" very annoying... I see you use it a lot. So, to raise more money for pinky's fund I challenge you to stop using this downgrading of the English language or pay 5p to the fund each time you do. I'm willing to join in with this challenge and will refrain from being a grumpy git or pay a fine to pinky's fund.... Deal or no deal???..:D

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Would you like me to send you a standing order form Kev? Not that I'm suggesting it could get expensive you understand! :devil:

lol :p

Re: Re: Fiat Panda Parade S/R – Twin Sunroof 1242cc 16v Conversion

Assuming that's meant in good spirit then yes :) if truth be told for a Scotsman im actually very well read, so your pedantic rant may be somewhat misplaced good sir ;) however I acknowledge that it has become an unfortunate habit of mine to use internet slang when typing! So I accept your challenge friend :) I need to look into what it actually is too :)

By the way you owe the fund 15p after that :)

It's a deal..:D

Yes it was in good humour, certainly not a pedantic rant..believe me I can rant for England given the chance.

The subject was bought up on another forum and it appeared that the majority hated the use of text speak. So it was agreed to kerb the use. It now causes more problems than ever so maybe I should leave well alone..:eek:

It's a deal..:D

Yes it was in good humour, certainly not a pedantic rant..believe me I can rant for England given the chance.

The subject was bought up on another forum and it appeared that the majority hated the use of text speak. So it was agreed to kerb the use. It now causes more problems than ever so maybe I should leave well alone..:eek:

I assumed it would be, you seem like a decent chap :)

I didn't realise that the use of internet slang was supposed to be kerbed, I do apologise, I'm very new to the forum, so I may take a little while to get used to the way things work on here! :)

I am (until recently) a very active member on c2club.co.uk (for Citroen C2 owners) and most of the people on there are quite a bit younger than me (Im 24) so I have been used to seeing and using more internet slang :) but I will kerb my use, and pay into pinky's fund, I see its for cancer research, a very worthy cause! Has anyone got a link for how to donate to pinky fund?

The use of such slang is not stopped on here (go to the cinq section to learn a whole new language) it was more a grumpy moan from me and it was very noticeable that your posts ended with lol, a bit like a form of text speak Tourette's....:D...

Tbh, u can rite wot u like. In any way u like. I no its wot goes on now and IMHO it's not4 me...:devil:.... Bugger that now means I owe for being grumpy again and using text speak...:(

Oh well each to their own as they say :)

To get back to the thread topic I would love a panda parade! Granted I didn't know about their existence till two days ago (that particular model of panda) but I'm glad I do now!

Not this particular panda however, a conversion just doesn't do it for me, (Im a bit of a purist for cars, especially rare ones) I like cars to be kept as original as possible :) I realise that is not to everyone's taste, but each to their own. When I bought my C2 GT It was modded out completely, angel eye headlights, fk highsport coilovers etc and I have returned it to completely OEM standard :)
Here is a link if anyone is interested :) http://c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?15023-Funtime-s-C2-GT-project-log

I say old chap, the link you kindly provided appears to be a real inconvenience to use, logging in and what not.
Perhaps you could post a picture of your motor car here instead kind sir?
You will have noticed one is using the Queens English, so as not to enrage the Panda Faced gentleman whom looms over us in an ever present fashion.
Kind Regards

There are lots of models to check out....I like the special editions such as a parade as they are a bit different. You will find something you like I'm sure.

Btw....your off topic and linking to another car makers forum... Tut tut..not allowed...:rolleyes:

I say old chap, the link you kindly provided appears to be a real inconvenience to use, logging in and what not.
You will have noticed one is using the Queens English, so as not to enrage the Panda Faced gentleman whom looms over us in an ever present fashion.
Kind Regards

My panda face has spoken..no photos of French cars on a classic Italian section. Leisure lounge for that kind of thing I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Fiat Panda Parade S/R – Twin Sunroof 1242cc 16v Conversion

Kind Regards

I will do so tomorrow kind gentleman as slumber is currently luring me to the land of nod with its nigh on glorious appeal to a tired Scotsman such as myself

Kind regards for the night sirs.

Back