Fiat Panda 2024

Currently reading:
Fiat Panda 2024

I have to say i'm not a huge fan of the upcoming model, the whole point of the Panda is it's meant to be small, basic, practical etc, this new model looks big, bulky, has silly size wheels & not very italian looking at all. It's going the same way as the 500's, Mini's etc where they started off a resonable size & went stupidly massive which will be a shame as the things such as being basic, cheap to run & maintain, pratical etc that Panda's have always been well known for since the original from 1980 will go out the window. I also heard somewhere that it will be largely based on a Peugeot 208 😒 which lets be honest isn't very inspiring

I have to say i'm not a huge fan of the upcoming model, the whole point of the Panda is it's meant to be small, basic, practical etc, this new model looks big, bulky, has silly size wheels & not very italian looking at all. It's going the same way as the 500's, Mini's etc where they started off a resonable size & went stupidly massive which will be a shame as the things such as being basic, cheap to run & maintain, pratical etc that Panda's have always been well known for since the original from 1980 will go out the window. I also heard somewhere that it will be largely based on a Peugeot 208 😒 which lets be honest isn't very inspiring
It as they say... NO PANDA.

Back