General Fiat Meet

Currently reading:
General Fiat Meet

Lex

I am thinkin of going to the meet in feb but wondered what to expect. Will be my first meet and wondered if any fellow puntos would be there?

Whats the vibe?

Did you have the fish? No...I ate it.

Hi there both of you
Kev and I are going, it'll be our first meet too so not sure what to expect, but can def say it'll b a laugh if nothing else.
check out
http://www.fiatcentral.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5563
You should find all info there.
In a nut shell Notts, 28th feb, bowling, drinking, sleeping nd having a laugh. Everyone's welcome no matter what you got (as long as its fiat :))
Hope to see you both there.

Sexy Black 3 door Punto With Wicked Yellow Interior.

Nice one mate. I will definately make an appearance. Dunno whether i'll sleep but who knows.

I know its off topic but hey....
I am still thinkin of k&n induction for my 1.2 8V Punto. I know that power change is not even an issue so the main motivation is sound and/or reliability. Do you have any thoughts? Is it worth it? I heard some horror stories about em during winter.

Despite all others words, my Punto has run no less than perfect since the day i got it. (I bet ive jinxed myself now :p)

I dont want to introduce external factors in to the equation if u know what i mean....

:D Ur a man after my own heart Lex, i've been looking at the k&n's too nd mines a 1.2 8v 75sx.
52 quid is not alot to pay even if all it does is sound a bit better :), Hubby just said on pay day i can order 1 :D[8D].

I know what you mean about external factors, but if its gonna go wrong it'll go wrong whether you got a K&N or not.
Have not had too many probs with mine, apart from the thrust bearing shattering, nd it jumping out of 5th doing 96 down the m/way
B)

Will be good to see you at the meet.

Sexy Black 3 door Punto With Wicked Yellow Interior.

The K&N on my Punto 55SX hasn't caused any problems, it sounds nice (subtle induction roar, not too loud but certainly noticeable), and it actually increased my MPG. Definitely a recommended mod and well worth the £54. And of course it makes the car faster, which can only be a good thing :D

------/F/I/A/T/------

Fart In A Tin
<font color="orange">1994 Punto 55SX, metallic red with black bumpers, 3-door, small, Italian and beautiful! </font id="orange">

Cheers dawn, i am gonna do my best to make the meet and it'll be great to finally meet some of the peeps i have been chattin to for so long, and say cheers for the help

"see them pedals, you were part of that mate..:I"

Back