Fiat forum xmas meal ideas

Currently reading:
Fiat forum xmas meal ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
some thing for everyone looks good that, is it in a sort of arcade off the main road just a bit down from bobby's?

you gonna take charge if we go there? :D

its in the middle of leicester city centre, but as i've said there's a large car park just round the corner!

we've been and the food is gorgeous.... lots of choice and the deserts were :yum:

yes i'll take charge if we go there :rolleyes: (y)

i think it has every thing people wanted? not to far off north to south motorway, easy parking, food for all tastes?

best see if anyone moan before setting as a official though. then we need a date

what about if people wanna party on after and is there hotels for stop over people?

Last edited:
i think it has every thing people wanted? not to far off north to south motorway, easy parking, food for all tastes?

best see if anyone moan before setting as a official though. then we need a date

what about if people wanna party on after and is there hotels for stop over people?

uhmmm, theres a holiday inn just off J21, and theres one closer to the centre of leicester

EDIT: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi...d=1935&sitrackingid=9369498&_requestid=156795

the one thats number one, look left of it... over the river.. street after the river going up, no the dead end one, the one after... i live there :p

Last edited:

there's loadsa bars/nightclubs and hotels in the centre!

If the Christmas get together is on the 15th, then there is the car show at the NEC on the 16th anyone staying over could combine the two - Make it a weekender :slayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back