Fiat Forum Track Day (dates vote)

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Track Day (dates vote)

Which month is best for you?

• Total voters
Morning All

Great to see so much interest in doing your first track day people, Badger benji (interesting nickname) doing a great job of answering questions.
Like badger said the track is there for you to with it what you want you can push yourself and the car to the limits and not have to worry about anything coming the other way or a cheekey copper jumping out from behind a bush to nick ya!! your in the safest enviroment for what your doing.
Also if your new to it then you can be given the best introduction to track days and take advantage of our free ARDS intsructors to show you all the lines, apex's, cambers etc. Its all about being smooth and taking your time, Never be led into driving beyond your own ability stick to the lines and build your speed gradually. (y)

To those who are new to it youl be suprised how much concentration it takes out of you 15-20 mins in you will want to come in to recharge yourself and speak to an instuctor to assure your progressing correctly and if so more Free ARDS instuction is there for you to use:slayer:

Johnny

Johnny Rossi said:
Also if your new to it then you can be given the best introduction to track days and take advantage of our free ARDS intsructors to show you all the lines, apex's, cambers etc.

Like the sound of that :slayer: assume they come in your car with you? :cool: Oil cooler gubbins will be sorted shortly so well in time for this either way :D although i want a few other tricks sorted still too :D

Morning All

You Dont need to book till roughly a month before, we arnt going to know next years dates till January anyway. Yes the instructor will help you in any way possible in and out of the car, End of the day no one wants to be bouncing out of the gravel trap into the armco at 9.30 am! For me when i first started i was all over the show and thought crap how hard is this thing!! But after a couple of sessions with an instructor it simplyfied it it because i knew the basics and just kept building on them(y)

Definately sounds interesting for next year but really need to find out where its going to be. Because if its too far away then need to think about hotels and things aswell.

Ross

Back