Fiat Forum Track Day (dates vote)

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Track Day (dates vote)

Which month is best for you?

• Total voters
March is best for me, as long as its in the new year im in, but if i have that bit more time on my hands i can get the stuff sorted in need to and hopefully be getting a reasonable christmas bonus i can blow on the car :D if my boss stops being a tw@ that is though :(

Yes please, anyone who knows me, knows I live to be on circuit. Clicked March as that is when the majority said yes please to, but any date really, not fussy.(y)

I just hope the standard of driving improves at that then as the one in the autumn was a disgrace, people overtaking in non overtaking areas. Never seen driving like it on a full track day, but it seems the sell a session space always attracts the have a go hero.

Badger_Benji said:
I just hope the standard of driving improves at that then as the one in the autumn was a disgrace, people overtaking in non overtaking areas. Never seen driving like it on a full track day, but it seems the sell a session space always attracts the have a go hero.

if we get enough people it will only be us on the track (from what i understand), so we will know who to bitch at when they come overtaking in the wrong area or cutting people up...

*cough*GhostWKD*cough* :p:p

dunno, made me laugh about robw overtaking on yellow flag at donny, then everyone was like woah that cinq had that porshe... urm not quite :p lol :D

benji was it really that bad? :( thats one thing im scared of someone damaging my baby, or if she's had her respray, the dreaded gravel pit :eek: (will probably wrap her in clingfilm!)

edit: btw im in :p

Yes Ghost it was, there was numerous cars I would have flagged. But that is the nature of their days, never mind the quality look at the price. It was still fun though, you just need to real watch your mirrors and know where people are around you.

The biggest number of accidents are usually in the first session of the day, the first one after lunch as people have talked each other up into committing stupidity, or the last lap wonder merchant, who goes out with 5 minutes left of the day, and wants to break the lap record, and just barrels into a corner never to come out again.

Start slow, build speed, learn yours and your cars abilities then enjoy. Dont think about gravel traps they are not there to be driven in, so keep out of them.

Back