Fiat Forum RWYB Day Out?

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum RWYB Day Out?

count me out then, wont be about for april, and maybe feb either

and if anyone wants to beat kay, just let her tyres down, she cant pump them herself without her dads help!

i'm in, will need to be camping though as its a fair drive, and last time we got lost after the motorway lol.

think i can remember the way.

might be worth attending a Flame & Thunder event or alike?

was good earlier in the year, running 1/4 miels would be more fun with more similar powered cars though as its a bit boring watching skylines boot it away from you......

Ry

Also forgot to mention. I went to a rwyb with clubcento a few years back and they had actually booked there own slot so every hour and a half or so, the whole lot of clubcento (that attended) would take over the 1/4 mile for a run of each car.

Could possibly look into something like that? Although tbh we wouldnt need to. As long as everyone got in the queue together then we would all run together.

might post a better time then i did when i was last there if i have my remap :D

its about a 3 hour drive from me, so i might camp there (or find a cheap hotel) :p:eek:

im sure that if we all get on together we should be running together, and if there is anyone who isnt running then they can take a few pics :D

Right. Here are the dates for the RWYB public track days only. Im not posting the rwyb that are attatched to an event as they will be very busy. Also im only posting the dates up untill May as would rather get this dont sooner than later :)
  • Sun 20th Jan
  • Sun 27th Jan
  • Sun 10th Feb
  • Sun 17th Feb
  • Sun 16th March
  • Sun 6th April
  • Sat 19th April
  • Sun 4th May
  • Mon 5th May
  • Sun 11th May
  • Sun 18th May
  • Sun 31st May
So, pick a date, any date :p Nah. I think it would be better to leave it until april/may time so that people have time to prepare in advance and the weather will hopefully be a bit warmer by then. Anyone whose been to the pod will know it get get mighty windy up there and if its cold, the wind is freezin! :eek:

Back