Fiat Forum RWYB Day Out?

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum RWYB Day Out?

Would anyone be interested in a day out at Santa Pod for a Run What Ya Brung?

Santa Pod run the events throughout the year and its an excellent chance to get your car going as fast as it can possibly go, legally (y)

Entrance to the site is £10 (booked in advance or on the door) and to sign on to run your car is £20. Any car can be run as long as the driver has a full UK driving licence. You also do not need to wear a helmet (although if you want to I am sure they can be rented) unless you are likely to be reaching speeds of more than 100mph, and to be honest, with this being a Fiat Forum, it is unlikely that anyone will be reaching more than 100mph on the 1/4 mile. To put this into perspective. My Uno turbo ran a 16.4 at approx 85mph.

Anyone wishing to go on the 1/4 mile would ideally need to be at santa pod between 8:30 and 9pm to sign on. This is recommended by Santa Pod as they can only allow a limited amount of cars to sign on and this is first come first served. Do not worry, they allow a hell of alot of cars but its better to be safe than sorry!

The £20 allows unlimited runs throughout the day (9:30am - 5pm) and so you could see in alot of runs should you wish to get your monies worth (y)

Just really gauging interest so anyone interested then post here. We need to sort out a date. Probably sometime in the spring so that the weather is hopefully better and it isnt too far off either (y)

Depending on the date, i would be up for it if im not to busy (y)

Might get a bit of interest from a few of us in this region :D, and maybe a few new members might come along :p

car might be remapped by then :rolleyes:

shakespeare place has nothing until april.

santa pod has public RWYB from jan onwards :)

Back