Fiat Forum North-East-ish Meet. Sun 7th October!

Currently reading:

Posted by ronnieronson
Ferrybridge Service Station m62
Sunday, October 7, 2007 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 7, 2007 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Whenever, maybe end of next month? we should try and finalise details and get it posted up soonish so people have chance to notice it

sounds good to me guys :)

might even have had chance to get the new ht leads on and all 4 cylinders firing properly again by then :p

I think we probably need to think it all through a bit more too and come up with a good meeting place - one thats easy to find, has facilities etc..

All in all not a bad night though - was nice to get outta the house and meet you guys, always fun bumping into other FF'ers :D

sounds good to me guys :)

might even have had chance to get the new ht leads on and all 4 cylinders firing properly again by then :p

I think we probably need to think it all through a bit more too and come up with a good meeting place - one thats easy to find, has facilities etc..

All in all not a bad night though - was nice to get outta the house and meet you guys, always fun bumping into other FF'ers :D

xscape maybe a bit better? only one more junction down and has about 10 fast food outlets, shops amusements and the like:D

Yeah, Xscape sounds good to me. Park at top end of car park though nearer to the roundabout where there is less cars.

Same kinda time is about right. Its always gud to get out and meet new people lol :) .

xscape sounds great :D

If you want to have a go at putting it on then yeah, that sounds like a plan :)

I reckon if we start advertising this "yorkshire" meet now, in time for the event happening late november-ish, then it should generate some good interest :D

Back