fiat forum flyers

Currently reading:
fiat forum flyers

cinquechicken

hellooo all

after talking with alex22 about the lack of fiats in the south we thought it'd be good idea for some1 with a talent for this kinda thing to design a flyer for people 2print off and photocopy. if peopel kept them in their cars so that if they saw someone they can attack their car with them.
any1 up to the challenge?
em :D

Good plan! - there seems to be no one with 'Centos in particular in the South! They're all 'oooooop nooorfff' :p
I'd be willing to attack Centos/Fiats with flyers! - lol
Matt

It's definatly not a custard now - 'cos I got a red one!!!
------------------------
[email protected]
------------------------
Van Aaken High Boost Turbo engine for sale - "0-60 in the low 7's and enough top end to get you very seriously banned!!"

yup defo noticeable when looking for a new cento, had to go to wakefield to get mine (3+ hr drive, prob closer to 4 :p)

Abarth Kitted Cinq Sporting, New lil siggy pic coming soon, till then.... not much really lol

Heh yeah great idea... pity the nice man with the straw hat sold his cento from round here tho [V]:D

Lora

Black%20Cinq%20Sig.jpg

see this why we should have a photoshop section on this site.

you could run a mini competition to see who can make the best Fiat Forum flyer on photoshop.

what you reckon?

and he said to his himself, "wow! what was that thing, it went like a blurr. I wish I had a Punto".

---Clayton---

Originally posted by Clayton

you could run a mini competition to see who can make the best Fiat Forum flyer on photoshop.

surely a cento competition would be better :D

<div align="right">
sig1.gif
</div id="right">

Here's a scaled down version of the one i did for BOO.

flyertemp.jpg

The full size version is in a pdf doc with 2 flyers on a piece of a4 for users to download, print and distribute :D

http://www.bravo-guide.co.uk/images/colourflyer.pdf

brav.gif

Back