Fiat Download Special

Currently reading:
Fiat Download Special

either that or a big fat R

I don't think it is classed as a repost, as it was discussed in a completely different thread.

Mind you, are there repost rules? Is it only a repost if there is a thread already dedicated to the subject in question? Or does it still count if the subject has been discussed in an unrelated thread, which if its found to be the case then we have ourselves a bigger spam/hijack issue than repost issue.

Last edited:
I don't think it is classed as a repost, as it was discussed in a completely different thread.

Mind you, are there repost rules? Is it only a repost if there is a thread already dedicated to the subject in question? Or does it still count if the subject has been discussed in an unrelated thread, which if its found to be the case then we have ourselves a bigger spam/hijack issue than repost issue.

i dnt think there are eny repost rules apart from if its been on the forum before then feel free to rip the **** out of the person that felt the need to start a new thread about it(y):p

But the thread was completely unrelated to this subject, therefore I wasn't to know it had been discussed.

I don't want to be branded as a reposter

My Post had a different and maybe less appealing title so probably wouldnt be read by some Kris so I say "No - Repost" :D

Back