Fiat Club Annual National Rally
Posted by dave
Sunday, June 18, 2006 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 18, 2006 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
i have jims phone number, if we have trouble finding each other lets say meet at jims panda at noon.

jims panda
thealsoei702.jpg

I won't be there now unfortunately. My car has developed a strange misfire which i'm going to try and sort out over the weekend. It's fine in a straight line but misfires going round corners :confused:

punto5dr said:
I won't be there now unfortunately. My car has developed a strange misfire which i'm going to try and sort out over the weekend. It's fine in a straight line but misfires going round corners :confused:
sounds like plug leads, when its dark look under bonnet move leads about an look for a sparks jumping about.

if you bring it we can all have a look though ;)

No sparks found. I have however found something else wrong. In the airbox there is some type of gizmo connected to a flap that diverts hot or cold air. This had come apart and had left the flap to flap about. As the car only misfired turning sharp corners i have a feeling that the flap was blocking cold airflow. I fixed it and i shall find out when i go to work in the morning if this was the cause of the problem. I'll keep you posted.

ps: my apologies for hyjacking the thread with car probs ;)

tbh I wouldnt bother

ive just got back.. about 20-25 cars when I left (12:30ish) and not really much room for many more. The parts jumble thing is decent.. nothing I needed myself but lot of stuff for older fiats.

Some nice cars though, a 131 abarth and a few alfas etc. number of tipos and a 128 etc.

Not exactly the best location to hold a car meet as its basicly a little courttyard and as I said, not really much room for more than say 30 cars.

Ive got a few piccies though as usual :p

Please post those piccies :)

I went to a mondeo show at wicksteed park with the mrs. Loads of cars but the atmosphere between the different clubs and forums could be cut with a knife (n)

Back