Styling Fiat claws..

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat claws..

mufc

Just bought a 1.6 stilo dynamic in sprint blue. I want some fiat claws for it but my best bet seems to be ebay, how much should I be looking to pay for them?

Just bought a 1.6 stilo dynamic in sprint blue. I want some fiat claws for it but my best bet seems to be ebay, how much should I be looking to pay for them?

I got mine for £250 includin delivery with near enough brand new tyres i wouldnt pay mre than £300 unless they was the stilo schumacher OZ superturismos now their a sight for sore eyes.

I managed to get a full set for £100 and an extra one for £50 bargain me thinks!!! They all had slight damage apart from from which was completely mullered (which i chucked) but its all good coz im getting them fixed up and painted for zilch!! A complete set for £150 cant be bad!!:p

I paid £160 to get my existing (not kerbed but peeling) claws refurbished last October, so remember and factor in repair costs if you pick up cheapo's from ebay. Even if you get unkerbed ones make sure the surface isn't lifting, Quality seemed a bit shadey from new.

Back