General Fiat Bravo T-jet

Currently reading:
General Fiat Bravo T-jet

Fiat-Matrix

Hi everyone,

I've a FIAT BRAVO T-JET 150 bhp, the car is excellent:D, but lately and noticed a strange noise at the back when running in roads with some degradation level, does anyone noticed a strange noise in the trunk "poc poc" thing:mad:?

This seems to happen only in T-JET versions!! :)

I was getting a kind of metal on metal sound as if there was a ball bearing rolling about inside of spare wheel space but to this day haveant sussed out where it came from as it suddenly dissapeared but comes back evey now and again!

er.. can u kindly describe the sound?

Is hard to describe, but only happens in roads with some degradation level, is a “poc poc” thing when passing through the degradation, I already talked with some owners of T-JET SPORT and they ALL heard the same thing in the same conditions, I went to FIAT and one guy told me that was the suspension working??!!! WTF!!! Suspension working makes noise in a car like this? I already had several sports cars and never notice something like this, I under if someone already knows the solution for this, because FIAT doesn’t seem to know the answer, or at least the guy I spoke with didn’t know anything about it??!!!

Sounds like something loosens or bad tight... :eek:

Last edited:
Check the security of the panel on the inside of the tailgate, I had similar but on my GPS, I removed it and found I had a plastic clip that had fallen out letting the panel "flap" on rough surfaces, refitted it and all is now well, in fact I have no rattles at all and I have covered 30,000 miles now.

Last edited:
Check the security of the panel on the inside of the tailgate, I had similar but on my GPS, I removed it and found I had a plastic clip that had fallen out letting the panel "flap" on rough surfaces, refitted it and all is now well, in fact I have no rattles at all and I have covered 30,000 miles now.

Hi, thank you(y), yes, at the beginning I also had that problem with bad fixation panel in the tailgate, in FIAT they solved the problem(y), but the noise that I listen know is different, it comes from outside the car and appears to be in the suspention or rear axis. If you loose the rear seats down, you can listen the noise better, but only on degraded roads... this is very anoing (n)... I already tested other T-JETs and they ALL do the same thing... :bang:

Back