Technical FIAT Brava 1.6 16v 1999 ECU self-adaptability reset

Currently reading:
Technical FIAT Brava 1.6 16v 1999 ECU self-adaptability reset

bravaveneciano

Hello, I have been using the free version of multiecuscan for my car, I repaired the ECU codes appearing on the scan but I read that the magneti marelli ECU fitted on my car ,has a self-adaptability reset which claims to correct any lack of power and other problems.
I am not able to do this reset with the free version of multiecuscan but I would like to know if anyone has done this RESET of the self-adaptability with any results on the engine.

FIAT Brava 1.6 16v sx 1999

Hello, I have been using the free version of multiecuscan for my car, I repaired the ECU codes appearing on the scan but I read that the magneti marelli ECU fitted on my car ,has a self-adaptability reset which claims to correct any lack of power and other problems.
I am not able to do this reset with the free version of multiecuscan but I would like to know if anyone has done this RESET of the self-adaptability with any results on the engine.

FIAT Brava 1.6 16v sx 1999

what series of ECU..??

Warm up the engine. Battery negative off for half an hour.
Reconnect and let it idle for 5-10 mins.

The self adaptive thing is just learning component parameters like for example how injectors behave and ignition timing for correct operation.

Back