General Fiat Brava 1.2 Turbo

Currently reading:
General Fiat Brava 1.2 Turbo

tenerife-blue-tit.jpg

there would be no need to declare it just yet, the engine wont be in for atleast a year and even if it couldnt beat a starlet it would still be an achivement for me:D , I've striped and rebuilt engines but never realy built one from scratch so its worth a shot, as I said before its a very rare thing round here and I'm willing to do it just to see what can be done with it

there would be no need to declare it just yet, the engine wont be in for atleast a year and even if it couldnt beat a starlet it would still be an achivement for me:D , I've striped and rebuilt engines but never realy built one from scratch so its worth a shot, as I said before its a very rare thing round here and I'm willing to do it just to see what can be done with it

Fair play, sounds like you are doing it more for a hobby/challenge (y)

Fair play, sounds like you are doing it more for a hobby/challenge (y)

right you are mate, I hope most will agree with me in saying that theres nothing that feels better then pride and accomplishment in something that you set your self to do:)

Too right. I do all my own mechanical and bodyshop work although bodywork is my trade. Great feeling putting your own signature on something, which ever way you do it. (y)

Back