FIAT Aftermarket Performance Exhausts

Currently reading:
FIAT Aftermarket Performance Exhausts

I tried to negotiate a deal with Ragazzon and CSC exhausts as I’ve had them on other cars and to be honest they are excellent.

I explained that in the UK, Italian car enthusiasts are limited to the modifications we can buy and that our purchases are off the net from Italy or Germany, etc and can be very costly.

I asked them for a member discount or free postage across the forums I frequent and assured them such an incentive would secure some sales but all I got was a negative response, it’s poor really, it’s like the UK is a forgotten market and has to pay top dollar for parts and accessories.

Oh well, I did try………………………………….

Dear twincamms
We thank you for your request.
The company Gazzella has already made you a great offer.
Nevertheless I have some questions:
Are you the administrator of these forums?
Which forums do you frequent?
Thanks you for your answers.
Kind Regards,
Silvana
Ragazzon Srl

Dear twincamms
I thank you for your request, but unfortunately we cannot deliver you directly or offer any discounts or postage offers.
Please contact the company Gazella and find with them an agreement.
Thank you for your comprehension.
Kind Regards,
Silvana
Ragazzon Srl

Please post up your comments as they are watching!

Last edited:
Grazie Dave

Pero tu hai sempre cose di dire, per una volta mi fa molto piacere si tu ti chiudo la bocca perche sei propio un scemo!

Ci sentiamo Dave, e io scherzo, tu sei ok, un po vecchio pero ok.

TC.

Dear twincamms

We appreciate your feed-back on the selected forums. Most companies on the planet will have negative feed back (just do a Google search on Alfa Romeo or Fiat) and you will find tons of negative feed back on their cars and problems etc.

We can only all learn from the negative points. Sometimes a customer is right and sometimes not. Sometimes it is another competitor who try to badmouth in order to promote themselves via undercover names etc. We do not know and we cannot do anything about it anyway. We try our best every day to supply high quality parts for the Italian car motorist.

Luckily we have thousands of happy customers but unfortunately it is always the negative ones we hear about on certain forums.

It will not be possible to stock all performance parts ourselves since the market for Italian cars is very very small compared German, French or Japanese cars. We only stock best sellers since the volume on other parts are limited. If you call a typical Alfa Dealer in the UK they do not even stock basic Alfa or Fiat Spare Parts themselves. Most parts needs to be ordered from the factory.

The market for Italian performance parts are not like buying a Samsung TV or Fashion clothes with high profit margin.
The profit margin for automotive parts is small compared to other lines of business.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Gazzella Racing Ltd
Chris
Sales dept

Back