Styling Fiat Abarth Redesign

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat Abarth Redesign

ahatzig

They do look nice, but what is it with Fiat? Why can't they leave things alone? They're changing their cars every bloody five minutes! [:(!]

I think that FIAT was trying to get over their money problem when they introduced Stilo.
After selling enough cars they said "lets make some money now" and they started removing a lot of stuff that were standard in the first productions. After doing that they saw that the sales were not changing in a way and they decided to change the looks of the car with the minimum cost and this is the result.
I think this is logical for a company with so much depdts [V]
Lets hope they don't present the stilo II in the next motor show :)

Andreas (CY)
Fiat Stilo Black 1.6 3Door Dynamic, 16''Alloys

I think you are right that a company should identify areas where it can make changes in order to increase turnover/profit, but the side-effect is you confuse and alienate consumers.:(

Back