87E08B0E-5AB7-45D0-821E-93580C119341.jpeg

500X Fiat 500x 1.0 Firefly Sport

Fiat 500x 1.0 Firefly Sport

Introduction

Recently upgraded from a 2018 500s and loving the 500x. I got sick of searching for the right Abarth with good spec. I think this is a good compromise, a little bit sporty but so much more practical and comfortable. It was a low miles dealers demo so has decent spec and the 19inch wheels. We also have a 1.4 Tipo T-Jet which is lovely too but it never gets a look in compared to the 500’s. Its my fifth Fiat;- 127, Ritmo, Uno, Tipo, 500, 500x. I also had 4 Alfas and 2 Subarus in between those but i always preferred my Fiats.
Lovely car, great colour

Again, as seems the case with most Fiats, I think the 500x is an underrated car, the British press knock a few stars off because its not one of their preferred car companies
Thanks, have to agree they’re very underrated. there are lots of cheaper options to any Fiat available, but they’re just so boring and as long as you maintain your Fiat they’re pretty dependable. I can never understand some of the low ratings they get from reviewers.

Yes. the Red they come in is lovely, i would have preferred that, but i got mine secondhand so i didn’t get to pick. everyone says they like the blue when they see the car anyway.
I almost went for that colour... my old Alfa 145 was almost (?) identical to it, but was called Francia Blue... but in the end I went for red, since it replaced a similar coloured Stilo... and the Youngest S. decided "daddy has a red car.." 😅

Ralf S.

Great colour
I like the contemporary colour. It suits the car well.
Reactions: H130GNK and RDC42
RDC42
RDC42
Thanks. I’m loving the car so far. Few months in and I’m really taking to it. Going to keep this one for a few years I think.
The Panda Nut
The Panda Nut
Ive had a few Fiats and found them to be reliable and enjoyable to drive. I was interested in a 4x4 2.D AUto 500X but then found out about the fuel consumption, so that was that. .Panda 4x4 is astnishing. I hope Fiat havn'r been killed by Stellantis!
Reactions: RDC42
Back