Technical Fiat 500 mild hybrid coolant loss

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500 mild hybrid coolant loss

Macbutty

Hi is there a problem with the Fiat 500 mild hybrid losing coolant.
I’ve had mine seen to by 2 road assist technicians where 1st one came and said it was internal. It went to the dealership where I bought it from for few days and did all sorts of tests saying everything is holding pressure etc and nothing is wrong.11 days after running it from the garage the coolant had disappeared again even tho there is no sign of it leaking from anywhere. A other road assist technician came out and spent 3 hours fixing it which he said was a loose hose clip. He put in red coolant and said too it up day after which I did but noticed it was not red but blue green. I’ve checked it again today and it has gone down to the minimum so I took too off from the expansion tank and can clearly smell exhaust fumes in the coolant m. I’ve ordered a head gasket test kit ti see if it really is the problem as Fiat keeps fobbing me off

How old is the car? Could you still "reject " the car? Write everything down and send a copy to the dealership, also contact citizens advice?
It’s not even a year old yet and iam paying it on PCP so could send it back if it’s not sorted this time. Fiat do have it all on record so going to see what they say about it
Thanks

Back