Technical Fiat 500 Exhaust

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500 Exhaust

ahmett

Prominent member
"Since purchase it has been 100% reliable and the local Fiat service is not to be faulted. In fact on it's first low mileage service, after one year, I happened to mention that I was slightly disappointed that the chrome surround on the exhaust pipe was beginning to corrode. Within ten days, Fiat HQ had supplied me with a new exhaust system even though there was nothing wrong with the original!" quote - auto trader fiat 500 review setion.

That sounds like a good one. Should i try my luck with the dealer, and said the exhaust is looking a bit corroded after 2 years? (we all know how the fiat 500 has a rubbish stuck exhaust)

That sounds like a good one. Should i try my luck with the dealer, and said the exhaust is looking a bit corroded after 2 years? (we all know how the fiat 500 has a rubbish stuck exhaust)

You're on here long enough to know that you haven't got a hope. ;)
IIRC the exhaust isn't covered on the 3rd year warranty since it's a wear & tear item ?
When is your 2 year manufacturer's warranty up ?
Also if you're not giving the dealer the business any hope of goodwill is gone.

Haha they replaced the hose and my battety they make cash from me! My 2nd year warranty is done end august. Actually i had a look down below and exhaust doesnt look too bad. Ill put some pics on later

Back