General Fiat 500 - 1, BMW X3 - Nil

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 - 1, BMW X3 - Nil

Driving home from work today I come across the lane blocked my a Merc and a stricken BMW X3. They tell me the route is blocked and I'll have to go around (adding 15 mins to my journey).

Despite me saying it's fine I've been through there once, the fella insists I can't make it as his 4x4 is ruined.

They move aside after being asked politely.
A drive through thinking of serious egg on face if it does die this time as Merc man and BMW man look on with contempt.

youtu.be/9n0eqR584A4

BMW - NIL, Fiat - 1 :slayer:

Driving home from work today I come across the lane blocked my a Merc and a stricken BMW X3. They tell me the route is blocked and I'll have to go around (adding 15 mins to my journey).

Despite me saying it's fine I've been through there once, the fella insists I can't make it as his 4x4 is ruined.

They move aside after being asked politely.
A drive through thinking of serious egg on face if it does die this time as Merc man and BMW man look on with contempt.

youtu.be/9n0eqR584A4

BMW - NIL, Fiat - 1 :slayer:

Risky business. How did the engine not cut out? Whats the max water level or the Fiat 500 anyway?

you got to have fair pair of hairy knackers to do that!!! id of took the long route;) ..

Back