Fiat 126

FIAT 126

• Total voters

blu73

Its Adventure Time!
Staff member
anyone for a 126, air-cooled or otherwise...

Attachments

• bm3.jpg
    bm3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 59
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 57
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 58
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Polski_Fiat_126p_rocznik_1973.jpg
    Polski_Fiat_126p_rocznik_1973.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 57

gadge

Staff member
They certainly weren't in the late 90's :D but I have to say most enjoy the sight (and sound) of a clatterly twin bouncing comically down the road...... Except kids.... They just point and take the p**s, oh and some women don't get it either lol

CinquecentoS

Uncool, but in the same way that Christmas jumpers are, but we all know how "ironic fashion" is making a comeback! Got to love it for being so characterful!

JR45

How far south ? ! ?
Seriously cool little car - especially in the two-tone black and grey "ashtray" colour scheme. An absolute icon of automotive design, and surely bound to become a cult classic...

Reactions: anc

Abarthian

Let's get the 126 back to sub-zero,.. these little beasties are seriously cool. Small but Powerful, aggression and smooth rides, who doesn't want one??

Reactions: anc

KingCrimson

Cool!

I don't think I could drive one for very long though. The classic Minis I owned had a cramped driving position and I'm guessing it would be the same with this.

HughJarsse

owned an air cooled one many, many years ago, stuck to the road like glue, cornered like a go-kart.
Bought a watercooled 126bis for my daughter to learn to drive in, she passed her test in it. When she bought a bigger Punto, I kept the bis just for fun, and used to go to work in it. Fab little motors, park it anywhere, 60mpg too!!
Finally succumbed to the dreaded tin worm though, 3-4 years ago, sadly...
Still got a few odd spares in the shed somewhere, fuel pump, carb, spare tail lights etc, just can't get round to chucking them...

Mire Mare

A mate of mine had a 126 when we were at college together in ,89. Usually, being a driver and having a car made students popular. Not in his case! Though that may have been more about him that the car :D

Definitely a cool car these days(y)