Posted by Stu DemonD
The Grange Inn, Northampton
Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Working, too little money and far to many other xmas meals i'm supposed to be attending. So i won't be there i'm afraid. But i'm sure i'll see some of you between now and Brooklands no doubt (y)

@ysidfa if you are coming, you need to let me know pronto as to menu choices, this is all being finalised with the pub tomorrow with regards to seating, etc :)

EDIT - I am out tomorrow evening for a 6 mile run, but I do intend to head down to the pub at lunchtime to sort this - if I don't hear from the remaining people then I can only presume that the main menu will be their choice.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this, even though I am on another session the evening before :rolleyes:

So what time do people intend on getting to the pub? Tables should all be set up, so if I am not around, then just say it is a table booked for 'Stuart' / Fiat and that will be fine. Reckon it is going to be busy down there though.

I will aim to be there from 6ish :spin:

Looking forward to this, even though I am on another session the evening before :rolleyes:

So what time do people intend on getting to the pub? Tables should all be set up, so if I am not around, then just say it is a table booked for 'Stuart' / Fiat and that will be fine. Reckon it is going to be busy down there though.

I will aim to be there from 6ish :spin:

I'm going to aim for 1700 to get to hotel, then, walk down for 1800ish :)

Back